These transformable diamond earrings are amazing! They go effortlessly from day to evening and they’re a fantastic investment because they can create different looks to suit any occasion. Meet Athena, our range of luxury diamond transformable earrings. Discover now:
- What are “transformable earrings”?
- How you can get luxury, versatility and value, all in one
- Why the price point is exceptional
- What kind of diamond quality we’ve used
- What kind of setting they have
- What do they cost?
- Where you can get them
This is one of the 9 designs we feature in the Athena Collection. This halo-style is made with 1.30CT diamonds. See more styles below!
Introducing our Athena concept
Our Athena diamond earrings are luxury jewellery item, which can shape shift from day to night with one easy click.
Ultra-luxurious, they’re also deeply practical and offer you exceptional value for your money.
Watch a video to see how they work – from studs, to buttons, to drops:
Why do we love them?
♥ They look absolutely stunning on in all shapes
♥ They are SO versatile… one pair, many styles
♥ High quality H/Si diamonds – see video below for sparkle!
♥ 18K white gold setting that feels very luxurious
♥ Amazing investment value
Follow us if you love jewellery as much as we do???? • Did you know our Athena Collection earrings can be worn in a number of different ways? Shop the range online????
Play and create your own luxury earring styles
Our most popular item of jewellery ever, are diamond stud earringa.
That’s because they’re a wardrobe essential that you can literally wear with ANYTHING from denim to a little black dress.
But why stop there? Why not have an earrings that do it all?
We currently offer 9 different of Athena designs.
Each pair has either 2 or 3 shapes you can play with:
- 2 in 1 – Some transform from studs, to drop earrings
- 3 in 1 – Some go from studs, to buttons, to drops
We’ve opted for designs in all of the classic diamond shapes – the round, the square, the teardrop.
We also incorporated some creative designs like these stunning diamond butterflies.
A beautiful handcrafted mechanism
A huge benefit of our Athena range is the mechanism.
It’s simple, durable and invisible.
This means that anyone can take an Athena earring apart and put it together, and no onlooker will be able to spot a visible join.
We wanted our Athena range to have a really substantial look and feel.
So we opted for the finest UK hallmarked 18K gold for the settings.
The diamonds we’ve used are H/Si quality, in a round brilliant cut.
Round brilliant cut diamonds are the diamond shape with the most sparkle
Understanding the diamond quality
- ‘H’ refers to the diamond’s colour grade, which in this size of diamonds looks very clean white.
- The round brilliant cut gives off breathtaking sparkle.
- ‘Si’ grade refers to clarity. Here, in this size of diamonds, it means that you won’t be able to see any visible flaws in any of the diamonds with your naked eye, plus you get an exceptional price point for the quality.
The prices in our Athena range go from £1,159 to £1,889 – or pay in installments from £15.83 per month.
To put that into perspective, a pair of 1 carat solitaire studs will cost around £1,000.
Our Athena earrings go from 0.71 carats to 1.3 carats, but since they’re crafted using multiple small diamonds instead of solitaires, the price point remains exceptionally low.
Why transformable diamond earrings?
There are many practical reasons to be attracted to multi-wear jewellery.
- Versatility – They change shape to suit all occasions.
- Value – You get abundant return for your money.
- Style – You’ll always have something stylish to wear.
Get your Athena earrings now
Simply go to our website and choose your favourite design:
> CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR ATHENA RANGE
Visit our web store to view the full Athena range now.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, for more jewellery inspiration.